Your website needs are, of course, shaped by your budget, but also on anticipated, calculated cost savings. To help calculate these savings, any website should allow a customer to do some of the processing on behalf of your business – it is the simplest form of outsourcing.
Two sections, FAQ and online forms, alone can stop the influx of repetitious and time consuming phone calls, freeing up your staff to perform other tasks.
What costs can be offset and what costs can be removed by having a 24/7 shop front for your business?
- New website
- Single Page
- Single Fee
- Email link
- Basic SEO
- Google Map Integration
- Template Based (1)
- Responsive Design (2)
- Basic Image Collection (3)
- Content written for your website audience
- Disclaimer and Privacy Pages
- No ongoing monthly fees
- No ongoing affiliate or referral fees
- Other options available on request
Notes about Costs
- Does NOT include a Content Management System, so updates cannot be performed by internal staff.
- Your website automatically reorganises its layout to accommodate the device it’s viewed on; PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Portfolio / image gallery would be a basic row of images without captions, order or grouping function.
- Cost stated is ex GST.
- Hosting and domain name costs not included.
- Cost Assumptions: Existing Logo, Content (Text), some Imagery.