IT Support can be expensive. With a call out rate to make some blush, mobile techies can sometimes slug you before they even reach your premises and again when they walk in the door.
In all probability they won’t know your PC configuration, will have to decipher what’s going on, and whack you again for the privilege. Then they begin the actual work required and charge you yet again with an exorbitant hourly rate.
So, we have made it simple with a flat rate for all our activities, both onsite and offsite. And we only have two charges: a call out fee (equal to one hour of work) and an hourly rate. Our rate is applicable to any hour of work performed when it was performed; business hours, evenings, weekends, early mornings, or public holidays the rate remains the same.
Since 95% of support and advice can be done remotely, the callout fee is rarely charged.
A single fee for all work performed
- Free initial discussion
- NO Surcharge for afterhours, weekends or public holidays
- Same flat rate for all onsite and offsite activities
- Melbourne metro focus
- 3 hour contact turnaround time
(during business hours)
- 95% of support is handled by remote access
- Hardware and software purchases billed separately
- (ex GST)
Terms and Conditions
- Offsite support includes, but not limited to, research, remote support, verbal or email discussions, documentation, training, and hardware pickups / transport.
- Please note these prices, terms and conditions are subject to review and may be changed at any time. Please consult this website for any updates.